Thank you so much for considering Loving Care Nanny Services to help you find your new position. We try our best to match you with the right family that appreciates what you can bring to the home. Please follow our directions closely. It’s free to register with the agency, and our families pay you directly.
Here is a list of our Nanny qualifications:
- 21 years or older
- Legal to work in the United States
- Fluent in English
- College Degree (4 year degree is preferred. We will accept an AA in childhood development.)
- Current CPR/First Aid Certifications (Willing to complete a course)
- 5 years experience in the childcare field (including 3 years of professional nanny experience)
- Outstanding references
- Ability to make at least a 1-year commitment to a family
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable vehicle
- Clean criminal record
- Demonstrate a passion for children and knowledge of childcare
- Are you willing to commit to a full year?
- Are you willing to relocate out of state?
- Are you legal to live and work in the United States?
- Will you be at least 18 years of age by your available date?
- Do you have a minimum of a high school diploma?
- Do you have at least three years childcare experience (including babysitting)?
- Can you provide at least 3 personal and 3 childcare references?
- Have you had a valid driver’s license for a minimum of six months?
- Do you have a clean background; free from criminal offenses and/or multiple driving violations?
If you answered no to any of the above questions, you are not eligible to work with us at this time. We will NOT call you for an interview if ANY of the above answers are marked no. These are our basic requirements.
Please complete the form below or submit your professional resume in a PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive your resume we will call to set a face-to -face interview. Thank you for choosing Loving Care Nanny Services. We look forward to meeting you.
If you have questions please feel free to call us at 919-790-8412.